Erin’s Pavilion is one of the newest and most popular venues to Springfield which is located at 4965 S. Second Street. It sits at 15,000 square feet including a 4,900 sq. ft. banquet hall can accommodate up to 330 guests for a wedding or social event. One of the goals of Erin’s Pavilion is to achieve LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), which utilizes sustainable and renewable resources. Signature can help achieve this with the rental of our China, LED Lighting, and our reusable polyester napkins, all items uphold the “go green” effect of Erin’s.
As a venue they offer:
· 4,900 sq. ft. main banquet hall
· Banquet Hall can be sectioned into four separate meeting rooms, each with a beautiful view of the lakeside terrace
· Ceremony on the terrace with access into the main hall for reception after
· Three ADA accessible program rooms
· State-of-the-art Audio Visual systems and projectors to enhance any event or meeting
· Package Rates including: Rental of the Main Hall and/or Rental of 1, 2, or 3 Sections; Audio Visual Packages. Check out their website for details.
Although Erin’s Pavilion is well known for wedding ceremonies and receptions it is also a popular venue for social events as well. Signature Event Rental and 5 Flavors Catering has assisted in numerous events including: Christmas Parties, Corporate Events, Fundraisers, and even large Expo’s. Erin’s pavilion has a great outdoor terrace, perfect for one of Signature’s large white tents. Tent’s used at Erin’s pavilion are perfect for a nice outdoor summer party by the lakeside or even just for your cocktail hour before the reception. Erin’s has all the tools you need to make your event just perfect, from their signature list of caterers to their preferred vendors, there is no way you will miss out on a thing.
You can find out more about Erin’s Pavilion by visiting the Springfield Park District’s website at www.springfieldparks.org or by contacting their office at 217.753.0702
Erin's Hours: The sales and service office is open Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm
Lobby Hours on Saturday from 9am - 3pm and Sunday from 9am - 12pm